XIX EXPOCAIRE 2021
Visit the leading fair of the COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION SECTOR in Latin America.
EXPOACAIRE has positioned itself as the most important trade fair for the commercial and industrial air conditioning and refrigeration sector in Latin America, where manufacturers and technical experts from all over the world share their knowledge, innovations and technological trends.
- Presidents and general managers, entrepreneurs, investors and professionals from the industrial sector who have the capacity to make decisions on the purchase of goods and services.
- Contractors, distributors, engineers, industrial maintenance managers and other industry professionals
- Representatives of government entities aimed at promoting and making use of environmentally sustainable technologies and energies.
- Energy service companies (ESCO), project engineering firms, with non-conventional renewable energies
- Professionals and experts in urban planning
- Operation and maintenance personnel, engineering, purchases and related areas, of companies or contractors of goods and associated services.
- Leading educational institutions for training programs in subjects related to the sector.
- Learn about industry trends, best practices and solutions with the technical training program.
- Build and strengthen business and professional relationships.
- Find technology solutions and suppliers to help you reduce your carbon footprint.
- Learn about financing options for your teams and projects.
- Did you know that?
- The construction industry consumes almost 3/4 of the total electricity generated and can achieve great savings if you design, operate and maintain your air conditioning and cooling systems properly.
- Food waste can be mitigated with a good cold chain.
- Thermal districts are innovative solutions, with less environmental impact.
- The rapid pace of change in our industry is surprising, as are the opportunities.
- Agro-industry: flowers, fruits, horticulture, vegetables, cannabis.
- Food: carbonated drinks, dairy products, meat (chicken, fish, canned goods, etc.), concentrates, fats, flours, dairy products.
- Accommodation and recreation: recreation centers, clubs, hotels, restaurants, compensation funds and similar
- Trade: chain stores, shopping centres, department stores Construction: design and construction firms, auditors Education: universities, technical schools, Seine
- Financial: bank branches, data centers
- Industry in general: graphic arts, confectionery, sugar mills, petroleum, plastics, textiles Institution or government
- Laboratories: cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, clinical
- Telephony and networks, computer centers, telephone and cellular companies Health: clinics and hospitals
- Logistics: distribution centres, logistics centres, refrigerated transport, air and sea ports, cargo terminals
- Utilities: energy companies, natural gas supply companies
LEARN MORE HERE