The press credential for Bogota International Industry Fair will be given exclusively to journalists and photographers in office that, at the time of the event, work for a media that covers topics related to technological industry, plastics, metal mechanics, energy, economy and business.
- The deadline to complete the form with the steps of the accreditation process is september 22, 2020.
- Have into consideration that completing the registration process do not guarantee your press accreditation for Feria Internacional Industrial de Bogotá.
- The media office will confirm your form and will not accept mass media that is not yet formally created, or that has not received our acceptance ruled by our code of conduct
The accreditation online process for Feria Internacional Industrial de Bogotá has three steps:
STEP 1: REGISTRATION
Fill out the following form: :
STEP 3: VALIDATION AND CONFIRMATION
Once the pre-registration and accreditation committee of Feria Internacional Industrial de Bogotá receives and validates the attached documentation, an email will be sent confirming that the accreditation was approved. .
- Please do not forget to fill all the fields requested by the system and attach the corresponding documents.
- At the time you pick up the press pass you must paste your photo in the field provided for this purpose, then you must plasticize and carry it in a visible place to enter Corferias and develop your journalistic work without problems.
- The press accreditation is personal and non-transferable.
- The use of the press pass is purely journalistic, it is totally forbidden to use the press credential for commercial purposes.
- In case you lose the press pass, a new one will not be issued.
- The delivery of the press pass will take place in the city of Bogotá in in Corferias: Press Room, Hall 20, second floor, from september 21, 2020, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. This will be given after receiving the email confirming the authorization for pick up at the press room.