Expoenergía, in its tenth version, continues to position itself within the framework of the Bogota International Industrial Fair, "the largest industrial fair in the Latin American Pacific region, Central America and the Caribbean", as the platform for innovation and presentation of projects and the latest trends in equipment, materials, products and services in the energy value chain.
This scenario is propitious for presenting projects and trends in the sector, since it brings together companies that generate, transport and distribute energy, suppliers of goods and services, raw materials, materials, equipment, consulting, universities and research centers, to make commercial and business contacts at the national and international levels and to carry out knowledge transfer with experts and references in the sector.
In addition, the show offers participants the opportunity to generate and consolidate business and commercial exchange opportunities, as well as to learn about new technologies, exchange ideas and debate industry trends.
- Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Equipment
- Hydroelectric Turbines and Generators , Thermostats and Energy Condensers
- Yard Equipment, Substations, Electrical Networks and Power Plants
- Industrial batteries, chargers, power banks and UPS.
- Structures, Poles, Electric Towers, Grounding, Shielding and Lightning Rods
- Indoor and outdoor industrial lighting
- Electrical engineering services, testing and assembly laboratories
- Energy and Gas Meters, Testing, Measuring, Monitoring, Manoeuvring and Control Equipment
- Boards, Cabinets, Boxes, Panels, Consoles for Electric Energy Control
- Electrical Conductors (Power Wires and Cables)
- Pipes and ducts (IMC, EMT and PVC pipes, cable trays, gutters, terminals and accessories).
- Transformers, regulators, reactors, inverters, starters, electric and electronic ballasts and electromechanical components
- Electrical materials (Plugs, Connectors, Sockets, Multi Socket Electrical Plugs, Switches, Couplers, Resistors, Splices, Hardware, Disconnectors, Insulators, Fuses, Terminal Fuses, among others)
- Protective devices, seals and security seals
- Other products and/or services for the energy sector
- Opportunity to generate remembrance, visibility and an adequate brand positioning within the different industrial sectors and among the more than 48,000 national and more than 2,000 international buyers expected during the 5 days of the fair.
- To find in one LOCATION everything related to your direct and indirect market, competitors and reference brands from different industries, as well as those interested in products and services related to your offer, being part of a highly competitive environment and business among the participating companies.
- To bring professional visitors closer to the latest developments and launches of the participating companies through experiences that enhance their participation, developing academic activities, training and interaction within the different spaces of the ecosystem of activities of the fair.
- Bringing decision makers and industry influencers closer to the fair in general through high value relationship spaces and business appointment scheduling.
- Industries called to Expoenergía
- Energy Generators
- Electrifying machines
- Steel and metals
- Energy and power
- Metal Fabrication
- Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
- Petrochemical industry
- Mining, Oil and Gas
- Plastics and Rubber
- Pulp and Paper
- Companies that demand different energy alternatives
- Main positions called
- Operations / Production Managers
- Directors / Chief / Industrial Maintenance Coordinators
- Administrative, purchasing and planning staff
- Directors / Technical Service Managers
- Infrastructure and Construction Engineers
- Chief / Chemical and Instrumental Coordinator
- Production and continuous improvement managers
- Specialist in refrigeration
- Manager / Director / Project Engineer
- Negotiation Manager
- Laboratory and Quality Manager
- Materials manager
- Head of welding division
- Director of Supply and Distribution
- Electrical Engineer of Energy Production
- Manager of power generation plant
- Electrical Power Distribution Engineer
- Electrical Installation Design Engineer
- Installers and Integrators and contractors
- Electrical technicians and operators
For rates, exhibition floorplan, available spaces and participation options in Expoenergía contact us here